Here’s how to download and install Instagram++ IPA on iOS 10 running iPhone. No jailbreak is required for this to work.
It was only a matter of time until the Instagram++ package came along. We’ve had an enhanced version of Facebook. We’ve seen a modified version of Pokemon Go and the extremely popular WhatsApp experience. And now, we have Instagram++, which can not only be installed onto an iOS 10 device without jailbreak, but also offers new features such as downloading photographs and videos.
In fact, this new modified addition comes with an absolute ton of functionality. Users will be able to open links directly in Instagram, view high-quality photos within thumbnails, and even instantly amend the following/follower account of their own profile. If you want to get up and running with the experience, then simply follow the easy steps below to get it installed.
Step 1: In order to install Instagram++ to your device you’re going to have to be in possession of the relevant IPA file. We can’t magically get that onto your machine, but we can give you the direct link to be able to download it, which you can do so from here.
Step 2: Now that you have the IPA file, you’re going to need to get the Instagram++ IPA file onto your device. There’s a couple of ways to do this, and of course, as you would expect from us, we have already produced two different guides on how to achieve this. You can find those guides below:
- Official method – Mac only [Xcode 7 or higher]: How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode 7 For Free.
- Windows or Mac [Cydia Impactor]: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How.
Step 3: The Instagram++ IPA is now installed on your device – presuming that you followed the above guides through correctly – but it won’t actually launch due to the iOS ecosystem now respecting the certificates it was installed with. On the device, launch Settings, and then navigate to Generals > Profiles & Device Management. On some iOS versions, this option might be available at General > Profile(s) & Device Management or General > Device Management.
Step 4: Find the profile that’s assigned to the installed application and tap on it. Tap on Trust and then Trust again to make sure that the iOS platform trusts the app to allow it to launch.
You should now be able to launch the Instagram++ app without the system complaining of its authenticity.
Enjoy an unrestricted Instagram use!
You might also like to check out:
- Pokemon Go 1.31.0 And 0.61.0 Hack Available To Download Now
- Download iOS 10.3.1 / 10.3 Final IPSW Links For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download Super Mario Run 2.0.1 Hack APK For Android With All Levels Unlocked
- Download Facebook++ IPA On iOS 10 [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download WhatsApp++ iOS 10 IPA On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]