You can now download Electra 1.0.2 jailbreak IPA for iOS 11 to iOS 11.1.2 in order to fix APT 0.7 Strick error, among other things.
This release comes only a few hours after initial 1.0 and 1.0.1 releases, and is mainly here in response to Saurik allegedly trying to block CoolStar’s Cydia fork for iOS 11 by issuing an APT update which broke Cydia on Electra jailbroken devices.
As can be seen in the official release notes of 1.0.2 version of Electra below, this version “fixes APT 0.7 Strict on devices that updated to the broken copy on Saurik’s repo, blocks package installation from Saurik’s repo, and fixes the last issue with liberiOS being detected as topanga (/etc/dropbear)”.
CoolStar has further detailed the update by informing that “on Electra 1.0.2, Saurik’s repo will fail to load with “Connection Refused. This is normal.”, and also “if Saurik’s repo appears empty on Electra 1.0.2 and there’s an error loading Saurik’s repo, this is normal. This is a feature. Not a bug.”
Here’s Electra 1.0.2 official changelog:
– Fix false positives where Electra would think topanga was installed when only liberiOS was
– Prevent loading pacakges from saurik’s repo (since Cydia can’t be patched to remove it)
– Fix APT 0.7 Strict (lib) on devices that may have already updated to the broken copy from saurik’s repo
Electra 1.0.2 can be downloaded from the official page over at coolstar.org/electra.
Once downloaded, you can follow our detailed tutorial here on how to jailbreak your device using Electra: How To Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 Using Electra With Cydia [Tutorial].
As always has been the case, we will of course keep you updated on all the latest from jailbreak world. Stay tuned for more on this!
You may also like to check out:
- Fix Cydia Error Not Working After iOS 11 Electra Jailbreak APT Update, Here’s How
- Fix Electra Error: topanga On iOS 11 / 11.1.2 Jailbreak, Here’s How
- iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Cydia Compatibility List For Electra
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]