You’d need to have been hiding away from social media this week to have missed the news that Netflix has finally given us the option to disable automatically-playing previews. And it’s great.
Being able to just disable it altogether would have been enough to keep us happy, but Netflix has gone a step further by making it possible to make the change on a per-profile basis. That means you can disable it for one person but keep it active for everyone else. It’s like a glass of ice water in hell, and we never thought we’d get it.
Now that we do have it, here’s how to go about disabling those pesky auto-playing previews.
Step 1: Pull up your profile in the Manage Profiles section on the web. You can access that via netflix.com/profiles/manage.
Step 2: Once you’re in your profile, you’ll see a new option to disable previews when browsing all devices. Uncheck that and you’re done.
It’s amazing how such a simple setting change can make such a huge difference to the way we use Netflix. Not having these previews blaring at us while we’re just trying to decide what to watch is amazing, and we wonder why it took Netflix so long to add a feature people have been demanding for years.
But it’s here now, so let’s just enjoy that blissful silence, shall we?
Some people find this feature helpful. Others not so much.
— Netflix US (@netflix) February 6, 2020
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.4 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 Beta 1 Released
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13.3.1 Jailbreak IPA, Here’s How [0.9.8 beta]
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak