There are so many reasons to have a whole collection of microSD cards on hand at all times that it’s difficult to know where to start, but what we do know is that when we see one on offer, it’s almost a reflex to buy it. We use so many pieces of hardware that take advantage of microSD cards these days, there’s no reason to not have a bag full of these things.
There’a great deal available on a SanDisk 128GB card right now, and you won’t want to miss out.
Whether you’re collecting microSD cards to use in a GoPro or a drone like a Mavic or Spark, more space is always a great idea for storing video. Android phone owners know that they can always take more storage in their handsets, whether for those huge games that are now so popular or just for keeping photos of their kids available at all times. Even if you think you don’t need another card right now, there’s a very good chance that could change at the drop of a hat or, more likely, the purchase of something new.
It’s for that reason we think you owe it to yourself to be very aware of this offer.
With transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s and a free SD card adapter included, this is a great option for anyone who needs to be able to record HD video and then transfer it to a computer for editing.
So what can you get and how much will it cost? We’re glad you asked! For more information, head on over to the link below.
Buy: SanDisk Ultra 128GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter: $26.30 | Original price $49.99
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.0.1 / tvOS 12.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Apple TV
- Create macOS Mojave 10.14 Bootable USB Flash Drive Installer, Here’s How
- iPhone XS Max Ultra Thin Case For Minimalistic Experience? Here’s A List Of Best Ones
- Fix iOS 12 Battery Life Issues And Percentage Drain, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 / 12 / 12.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 12.1 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone, iPad
- Download iOS 12 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.