You can now download iOS 12.0.1 / tvOS 12.0.1 IPSW links and OTA update on your Apple TV. Here are the details on the release.
tvOS 12.0 final may have only come out seven days ago but there is a new pretender to the throne arrive. Available with immediate effect, Cupertino-based Apple Inc. has officially released tvOS 12.0.1 for all compatible Apple TV models.
Things move fast in Apple’s world. There is very little time for stagnation or for resting on the laurels of a particular release. As far as how Apple operates, the company likes to push out a release that takes compatible devices to the next level, and then move on to the next version that’s in the works and get that you into the public domain as quickly as is humanly possible.
That is exactly what we are seeing right now with the release of tvOS 12.0.1 just seven days after Apple dropped tvOS 12.0 final, with the aim of fixing issues, eradicating bugs, and streamlining the whole platform.
In terms of fixes, we are seeing some patches in place for issues which managed to slip through Apple’s quality assurance net as far as iOS 12.0 was concerned. Apple has also introduced a slew of additional improvements to capture issues which went into the public domain in iOS 12.0, including a critical bug fix. It’s bizarre that this hasn’t been caught before now, but, as they say, it’s better to act later than never at all.
You can launch the Settings app, navigate to ‘Software Update’ section on the Apple TV itself to get the latest tvOS 12.0.1 download as an over-the-air (OTA) update.
You may also like to check out:
- Create macOS Mojave 10.14 Bootable USB Flash Drive Installer, Here’s How
- iPhone XS Max Ultra Thin Case For Minimalistic Experience? Here’s A List Of Best Ones
- Fix iOS 12 Battery Life Issues And Percentage Drain, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.0.1 / 12.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 12.1 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone, iPad
- Download iOS 12 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.