Apple’s iPhone is already one of the most popular cameras on the planet, not just because it takes great photos but because so many people have one with them at all times. As we all know, the best camera is the one you have with you and the iPhone is a great example of that.
That doesn’t mean there aren’t ways to make it even better though, like by using external third-party lenses like the 2-in-1 kit from the guys at Aukey.
We’re already huge fans of the accessories the folks at Aukey build, so the thought of their lens clip-on being available at a brilliant $15.99 our ears pricked up. By entering code AUKEYDW7 at checkout you too can get your hands on what promises to be a great addition to your iPhone photo-taking setup. Almost 600 people have given it an average of 3.8/5 stars over on Amazon, and they can’t be wrong!
The features of the clip-on tick all the right boxes, including a 140° Wide-Angle Lens and a 10x Macro Lens. Being able to capture wide-open landscapes and detailed close-ups from one iPhone thanks to a pair of clip-on lenses could really up your Instagram game, and at this price that would be a real bargain as far as bang for your buck is concerned. At $4 off of the regular price, you’d be crazy not to jump in!
What are you waiting for? If you use our iPhone to take photos anywhere near as much as we do then we’re pretty sure this could be the best $15.99 you’ll spend in a long, long time.
Buy: AUKEY Ora iPhone Camera Lens from Amazon: $15.99 with promo code AUKEYDW7 | Original price: $40
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12 Beta 10 IPSW, Public Beta 8 OTA Update
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 / 11.3.1: iOS 12 Beta 9 SEP Is Compatible With Electra Jailbreak Supported Firmware
- Download: Android 9 Pie Factory Images, OTA For Pixel, Essential Phone Released
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 10 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 10 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]