We’re familiar with the work of Caviar, the over-the-top iPhone accessories, and even custom iPhones, and while their wares aren’t really my kind of thing, I can sort of understand why some of the more money-crazed out there may want to flaunt their worth by getting something a little different to clad their iPhone in. However, Caviar has taken things a step too far this time by creating an iPhone case that has an actual mechanical watch on the back.
Dubbed the Grand Complications Skeleton case for the iPhone XS, this case comes as part of a combination pack that also includes the aforementioned iPhone XS for prices starting at $6,490 for a black and gold model. The price then starts to increase depending on the options chosen and, of course, if you opt for a more costly iPhone at the heart of the combo.
If you do decide to spend a small fortune on Caviar’s latest creation, you will get a case that has a real, functioning mechanical timepiece slapped on the back, which perhaps makes it a better time-telling device than the Apple Watch that’s on your wrist. That may be a little unfair, of course, but someone else would have made the joke if we hadn’t!
We can’t imagine Caviar selling too many of these, but of course, at these prices, it really doesn’t need to. If you do buy one, we want to see photos of it, along with the face of anyone you show it to. We expect that’s a picture that’s absolutely worth more than a thousand words.
The new custom iPhone XS units are available on Caviar’s website at caviar.global.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 12.1 Final Download Could Be Available Next Week With iPhone XR Release
- Download: iOS 12.1 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Released Alongside tvOS 12.1 And watchOS 5.1 Betas
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Update: Apple Stops Signing iOS 11.4.1, Here’s What That Means
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.0.1 To iOS 12.0 / 11.4.1
- iOS 12.0.1 Release Notes, Changes, Security Content Detailed By Apple
- Download: iOS 12.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 / 12 / 12.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]