It’s not like the deals are going to end when it gets to midnight on Cyber Monday, but that doesn’t mean that the nerves aren’t starting to kick in. Nobody wants to miss out on great deals, and if you’re a gamer, that’s definitely the situation with these deals right here.
Whether you’re an Xbox gamer or more of a Nintendo Switch fan, there’s something that you might want to pick up in this three-item list. Let’s take a look at what’s on offer, shall we?
It’s not often that Microsoft’s best gaming controller goes up as part of a sale like this, but that’s exactly what is happening here with the popular Xbox Elite Wireless Controller now available for under $127. With customizable aspects and swappable components, this is the kind of controller any serious Xbox gamer should have in their collection.
Buy: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller: $127.49 (discount applied at checkout) | Original price: $150
The classic Nintendo Switch Joy-Con in what we would argue is the best color, the following deal is for anyone who had to pick up a gray Nintendo Switch when stocks were short. You know what you’re getting here, and they’re the same as other Joy-Cons – just nicer to look at, which is a pretty big deal, right?
Buy: Nintendo Joy-Con (L/R) – Neon Red/Neon Blue: $59 (discount applied at checkout) | Original price: $79.99
We love the Joy-Cons, but if you want to get really deep into the more complex Nintendo Switch games, the Pro Controller is where it’s at. Much more akin to a standard, traditional gaming controller, this will feel right at home for anyone who doesn’t like playing with the controllers that come in the box with the Switch.
Buy: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller: $59.99 | Original price: $69.99
Looking for more deals? Then do check out the following:
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA, tvOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 2
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 Development: All The Recent iOS 12 Progress In One Place
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]