Amazon is currently offering the 11-inch iPad Pro in Silver, 64GB configuration for just $674 making this deal one of the best we’ve seen.
It equates to a saving of $125 on the normal asking price for this tablet, and is a great way of picking up an awesome machine at a very reasonable price.
The 2018 iPad Pro is the first iPad to move to Face ID technology, nixing the Touch ID Home button completely. That enabled Apple to give this iPad a super small bezel to go with its pretty amazing display and super fast A12X Bionic CPU. In fact, this thing is so fast that it was beating most of Apple’s high end Macs in plenty of benchmarks.
This is also of course the first iPad to support the updated second generation Apple Pencil, complete with its own wireless charging capabilities. Having an Apple Pencil always attached to the side of your iPad Pro makes it much more readily useful, and it of course makes sure that it’s always charged, too.
With a saving of $125 we’d suggest using that money to pick up either the aforementioned Apple Pencil or the excellent Smart Keyboard Folio. A keyboard really changes the iPad Pro’s game, and if you plan on doing any typing at all, you need one.
Get your iPad Pro order in soon while this deal is still around and you’ll be able to pick up some accessories with the money saved, too.
Want to save up to $200? Go for 12.9-inch iPad Pro model with 512GB storage and you can save up to $200!
Buy: Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) – Silver, from Amazon: $674 | Original Price $799
Buy: Apple iPad Pro, Latest Model (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 512GB) – Space Gray, from Amazon: $1,149 | Original price: $1,349
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 12.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out, Here’s Changelog And Release Notes
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out Now
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad