Apple’s iPhone 12 lineup hold their value better than the iPhone 11 did, according to a new report. And the iPhone 11 didn’t depreciate quickly!
According to a new report by SellCell, an iPhone 12 lost around 34.5% of its value during the first six months of its time on sale. Comparatively, iPhone 11 handsets saw their value fall by 43.8%.
iPhone 12 handsets have retained their value very well during their six-month life-cycle. Each handset has performed better than its iPhone 11 equivalent.
Again, in monetary terms the iPhone 12 series of smartphones is performing well, generally. The iPhone 12 Pro Max had lost $689.00 of its MSRP within a month of sale, valued at only $710.00. However, the same handset is now worth $995.00, meaning that it has recuperated $285.00 of its initial MSRP at launch.
This news comes as Apple is getting ready to announce the iPhone 13 lineup and existing iPhone owners will be looking to move their old devices on.
Selling an old iPhone is often the best way to get some money together before buying a new device and those with iPhone 12 handsets buying an iPhone 13 will be better off than those who sold an iPhone 11 to buy an iPhone 13.
The iPhone 13 is expected to be announced in September, with a smaller notch and camera improvements joined by a 120Hz ProMotion display — although the latter will likely only be available on the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max devices.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.71 ISO Update Released With New Widgets and More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Beta 3 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 3 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Beta 3 / Public Beta Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.