Apple shared its quarterly results yesterday, which means we now know that the company had a record holiday quarter. Even iPhones sold well, with the iPhone 11 proving hugely popular in particular.
According to Tim Cook, during Apple’s earnings call, the iPhone 11 helped the iPhone as a whole to reach $56 billion during the December quarter. And with growth in the US, UK, France, and Singapore reaching double digits, it was the iPhone 11 that proved the most popular.
On iPhone; revenue in the December quarter was 56 billion dollars. Again, that’s up 8% over a year ago, thanks to the exceptional demand for the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. In fact, iPhone 11 was our top-selling model every week during the December quarter, and the three new models were our three most popular iPhones. We had double-digit growth in many developed markets, including the U.S., the U.K., France, and Singapore, and also grew double digits in emerging markets led by strong performances in Brazil, mainland China, India, Thailand, and Turkey. These new models are by far the best iPhones we’ve ever shipped with advanced technologies, an unprecedented leap in battery life to easily get through the day and a best in class camera experience.
When Apple shared similar stats in early 2019, it was clear then that the iPhone XR was hugely popular compared with the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. The combination of a smaller asking price and most of the same features makes these phones super-popular.
With the iPhone 9 likely to take the budget iPhone crown later this year and itself sport the same A13 processor as the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro, we can expect that to also prove popular. Especially if it can manage the $400 price point that some have claimed.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak