Apple’s “Brilliant. In every way” 2018 iPhone XR is now officially available to pre-order. After initially announcing the 6.1-inch iPhone XR at last month’s dedicated media event, the Cupertino-based company has started accepting XR pre-orders.
Rather than simply throw a new device out into the wild and make it appear on digital and physical shelves on a specific day, Apple typically takes the approach of making that hardware available for pre-order ahead of the official release date.
This not only means that the company can spread out the load and not have all of the hassles come its way on launch day but it can also get an early sense of interest in the device and plan on a global scale just how the iPhone XR inventory is going to hold its own against global demand.
With the pre-order and release of iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max coming and going, and with those devices firmly in the hands of early adopters and those who want to put the hardware through its paces, now is the time for iPhone XR to shine and rack up the pre-release sales numbers.
It will be extremely interesting to see just how many consumers around the world are waiting patiently for this hardware to drop and how many who were initially interested in iPhone XR couldn’t handle the prolonged waiting period and opted to spend slightly more on iPhone XS or even XS Max. And, of course, there could also be potential device owners who simply chose to move over to the world of Android rather than wait in what they feel is an artificially created queue to drum up interest in Apple’s 6.1-inch LCD-based device.
Whatever your stance or viewpoint, the device is available to order now in the following configurations:
- iPhone XR 64GB in Blue / White / Black / Yellow / Coral / (PRODUCT)RED – $749.o0
- iPhone XR 128GB in Blue / White/Black / Yellow / Coral / (PRODUCT)RED – $799.00
- iPhone XR 256GB in Blue / White / Black / Yellow / Coral / (PRODUCT)RED – $899.00
In terms of features and functionality, you pre-order will get your a brand new Apple iPhone complete with Face ID, a Liquid Retina display, an internal A12 Bionic chip, and an advanced camera system that ushers in a new era of mobile photography. If this is the device that you have been waiting for, then pre-orders are available right now from apple.com or Apple Store app on iOS.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 12.1 Final Download Could Be Available Next Week With iPhone XR Release
- Download: iOS 12.1 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Released Alongside tvOS 12.1 And watchOS 5.1 Betas
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Update: Apple Stops Signing iOS 11.4.1, Here’s What That Means
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.0.1 To iOS 12.0 / 11.4.1
- iOS 12.0.1 Release Notes, Changes, Security Content Detailed By Apple
- Download: iOS 12.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 / 12 / 12.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]