Those who are picking up a brand new Apple Watch Ultra come September 23 are set for a watch that has the biggest battery ever put into an Apple wearable. That’s because the battery will be 76% bigger than the also-new Apple Watch Series 8, coming in at a rating of 542mAh.
The news comes after MySmartPrice spotted the details in a Chinese certification database with the Apple Watch Series 8 packing a battery that’s rated for 308mAh.
The Apple Watch Series 8 did have the biggest battery put into an Apple Watch, but the one used in the new Apple Watch ultra dwarfs it. Apple says the new Apple Watch Ultra can run for up t0 60 hours on a single charge thanks to that battery.
The Watch 8 comes in two sizes – 41mm and 45mm. The 41mm variant packs a 282mAh battery. The 45mm variant, on the other hand, has a bigger 308mAh battery. Series 8 is claimed to offer up to 18 hours of battery life on a single charge. Apple Watch Series 8 has a starting price of Rs 45,900 for the 41mm variant with GPS connectivity.
The same documentation spotted by MySmartPrice also confirms that the Apple Watch Series 8 has the same CPU as the outgoing Apple Watch Series 7 as well as the previous Apple Watch Series 6.
The new Apple Watch Ultra is larger than any other Apple Watch, while packing features that are specifically designed for outdoor pursuits including diving. As for the Apple Watch Series 8, the watch looks identical to the outgoing model.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- iOS 16 Final OTA Profile File Download And IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.