Nike has some new Apple Watch hotness available, all relating to the Apple Watch Nike edition of wearables that Apple offers.
The first new addition is a modular sport watch face that’s now available to Apple Watch Nike wearables.
It makes multiple complications available as well as a prominent START button that kicks you into a workout. It also has a Nike Twilight Mode option, allowing the watch’s display to become brighter for use during night time runs and whatnot.
The idea is to make people easier to spot when they’re exercising at night.
In terms of the Nike Run Club for Apple Watch app, there’s quite a bit going on including new complications.
•New Apple Watch complications like the Pace Graph and Weekly Streaks give you detailed stats and more motivation at a glance to keep you on track.
•More new and refreshed complications: Start, Total Monthly Miles, Featured Run and Last Run Details.
•Bug fixes and enhancements.
Part of the update includes a new Streaks function that shows users when they are on a fitness streak in an attempt to motivate them to keep their run going.
All of that new Nike Run Club fun is available as a free download from the App Store right now.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Download iOS 14 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14
- Jailbreak iOS 14 Status Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.