Apple has acknowledged and posted fix for 2019 13-inch MacBook Pro randomly shutting down issue. Here are the details on it.
Apple has posted a new support document that covers an issue which might see some 13-inch MacBook Pro users experience unexpected shutdowns. The impacted machines are those with two Thunderbolt 3 ports that were introduced in July 2019.
Apple has outlined the steps that users should follow if they have any issues, specifically if they have a MacBook Pro that shuts down despite its battery still having power.
- If your MacBook Pro’s battery is less than 90 percent charged, continue to step 2. If your battery is more than 90 percent charged, use your computer until the percentage drops below 90 percent, then continue to step 2.
- Connect your Mac to its power adapter.
- Quit all open applications.
- Close your computer’s lid, which puts your Mac in to sleep mode.
- Let your Mac charge for at least 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, update to the latest version of macOS.
Apple also says that anyone who follows the steps and still has issues should contact Apple. It isn’t clear whether Apple has provided support teams with specific instruction as to what to do in such situations, though.
If you have an impacted device, hopefully these steps will have you up and running in no time. Those machines will still have AppleCare coverage, so be sure to take advantage of it if things don’t go according to plan.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13.2.3 Jailbreak IPA On Mac [0.9.6 beta]
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Fix Cydia Crashing On Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Gold iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Red iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Yellow iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Purple iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Green iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.