Apple has released a new suite of tools that are designed to make it easier than ever for developers to create links, QR codes, and more that take users directly to their apps on the App Store.
The new tools are all available as part of the standard developer toolkit and allow developers to create everything from a short link to a new QR code that incorporates the app’s logo.
Take advantage of new marketing resources to promote your apps around the world. You can now generate short links or embeddable code that lead to your App Store product page and display your app icon, a QR code, or an App Store badge. Download localized App Store badges, your app icon, and more.
Developers simply need to enter the URL for their app, or search for it, and then have the tool do whatever they want it to do.
The results can then be shared anywhere, including social media or online. They can also be tired into things like App Clips that were introduced with the arrival of iOS 14.
While the general public won’t be using these tools, it’s another sign that Apple is trying to make good with a developer community that is perhaps more disenfranchised now than ever before. The tool is available here at tools.applemediaservices.com/app-store/.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.