Apple Fitness+, Apple’s guided workout service, has today added postpartum exercises that are designed for women who recently gave birth. Specific workouts are designed to help restrengthen muscles that would normally suffer from the birthing process.
According to a new CNET report, special focus has been given to the pelvic floor throughout these new workouts.
This subscription service that pairs with the Apple Watch already includes workouts designed for pregnancy as part of a broader library of exercises. The program’s new postpartum workouts will include strength and core exercises, including some that target the pelvic floor. The pelvic floor is a group of muscles supporting the organs in the pelvis that relax during the birthing process and may need to be strengthened.
While you should still check in with your health care provider to see what level of activity is safe for you after pregnancy, the Fitness Plus workouts are intended both for people who had a C-section and those who had a vaginal delivery. They’ll also include modifications based on how active you were during your pregnancy, or how mildly or intensely you’d like to start exercising again.
Apple already offered special pregnancy-related workouts but these new ones are limited to just 10 minutes and focus on different areas. The time limit is designed to give new mothers a chance to get a workout in without taking too much time away from their babies.
Apple Fitness+ is a $9.99 per month subscription service that helps people keep fit by offering video-based instructional lessons. People use their Apple Watches to track their activity and that feeds into the Fitness app on their iPhone, iPad, and even Apple TV.
The Apple Fitness+ service is also part of the Apple One subscription bundle, a great offering for those who use multiple services including Apple Arcade and Apple Music.
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Files Along With iPadOS 15.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 15.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.