Apple’s earnings call for 2019 Q4 came and went yesterday, and while there were plenty of interesting tidbits to take note of, some were more interesting than others. Like the fact that Apple will be allowing people to buy iPhones interest-free using the Apple Card.
The feature will come later this year, but customers will be able to buy a new iPhone using their Apple Card and then pay no interest over a 24-month period.
As if that wasn’t good enough news, Apple says that customers will continue to receive their 3% cashback, too.
So far there’s no actual information on when any of this will go live, but CEO Tim Cook says that it’s coming this year. With just a couple of months of the year left to run it will presumably be happening soon. It’s obviously come too late for early iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro buyers, though. But there’s always next year!
On the subject of Apple Card Tim Cook also said that he is “thrilled” with how well the credit card has been received since its launch in August. Apple also believes it to have been the “most successful launch of a credit card in the United States ever.” That’s quite the claim.
Apple Card’s success has to be good news for users, too. Being able to easily track spending and fees is something that makes Apple Card different to others. And anything that helps people keep on top of their finances has to be a good thing.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Final Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.2 Final Release Notes, Changes, New Features: Everything You Need To Know
- Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.3 Update: Security Content Fixes, Patches Detailed By Apple
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]