It’s impossible to avoid the news about coronavirus right now, and as it continues to spread around the globe people are doing their best to make sure it doesn’t come to their doorstep.
Making sure you wash your hands regularly and thoroughly is a good place to start, but what about your phone? Apple says you can take disinfectant to your iPhone without it causing any issues.
To be more specific, the iPhone maker says that you can use anything with up to 70% isopropyl alcohol content. But, obviously enough, don’t go using bleach.
Using a 70 percent isopropyl alcohol wipe or Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, you may gently wipe the hard, nonporous surfaces of your Apple product, such as the display, keyboard, or other exterior surfaces. Don’t use bleach. Avoid getting moisture in any opening, and don’t submerge your Apple product in any cleaning agents. Don’t use on fabric or leather surfaces.
Apple also wants to make sure that people aren’t spraying anything into the openings on their iPhones. While modern iPhones are water resistant, injecting anything into the speaker grilles probably isn’t the best course of action.
Because we use our iPhones daily and take them everywhere, they’re usually the perfect place for germs and whatnot to accumulate. Cleaning them is an important part of trying to avoid coronavirus at a time where it’s clear containing it isn’t an option.
The best thing we can all do is our own little bit to help prevent it spreading any further. And cleaning your iPhone is just one part of that process.
Oh, and here are the sanitizers/disinfectant that we recommend using with your iPhone:
Buy: Smart Phone UV Sanitizer from Amazon: $49
Buy: PhoneSoap 3 UV Smartphone Sanitizer & Universal Charger from Amazon: $119
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4 Beta 5
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.