Apple Announces Black Friday 2017 Deals With Gift Card Offer Of Up To $210
Deals on Apple products, especially directly from Apple, are not often forthcoming, but there is always one day where there it is worth picking up a new Mac, iPad or iPhone if you have been on the fence about doing so.
Black Friday has become one of the biggest shopping days of the year, and Apple joins in just like everyone else.
Apple has already made its Black Friday offerings available in Australia and New Zealand, with some customers receiving a free Apple gift card as a sweetener. The gift card value will differ depending on what is being bought, but the offer does include both brick and mortar Apple Stores and the online retail outlet.
The offer runs from now through November 24th, though customers are limited to two gift cards per product category.
There are all kinds of devices eligible for the offer, and if you are buying a Mac almost the whole lineup can get you a gift card, including custom configurations ordered online. However, the Mac mini and any refurbished Macs are exempt.
Australia and New Zealand:
• 9.7-inch iPad with $70 Apple Store Gift Card
• iPad mini 4 with $70 Apple Store Gift Card
• iPad Pro with $140 Apple Store Gift Card
• iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus with $70 Apple Store Gift Card
• iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus with $70 Apple Store Gift Card
• iPhone SE with $35 Apple Store Gift Card
• Apple Watch Series 1: $35 Apple Store Gift Card with select models
• Mac: $210 Apple Store Gift Card with select models
It’s likely, or even probable that the same deals – adjusted for currency conversion – will be available in other countries in which Apple has a retail outlet presence. Expect those to be going live over the next 24 hours or so.
Update: Apple’s Black Friday deals are now live in the US, where you can score up to $150 gift card on select items. Head over to store.apple.com to check out.