An Unlocked And Renewed Google Pixel 4 Is Almost 40% Off Today
Amazon is now selling an unlocked and renewed Google Pixel 4 for just $174.999, but we don’t know how long that will be the case. Stocks appear to be extremely limited and you’re probably going to need to place your order as soon as possible to make sure that you can pick one of these up.
Thankfully, placing that order doesn’t require that you enter any discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons – just place the order as you would normally and you’ll save $114 and 39% off the normal asking price of $290. There’s only one color to choose from, so no need to make sure you click any additional buttons.
At the time of writing, the renewed and unlocked Google Pixel 4 has more than 90 reviews and has proven popular on Amazon and beyond. This model is in excellent condition, with Amazon having the following to say about its renewed products:
– This pre-owned product has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon qualified vendors.
– This product is in “Excellent condition”. The screen and body show no signs of cosmetic damage visible from 12 inches away.
– This product will have a battery that exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
– Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
– Product will come with a SIM removal tool, a charger and a charging cable. Headphone and SIM card are not included.
– This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90-days of receipt if it does not work as expected.
– Refurbished phones are not guaranteed to maintain their waterproof seal.
Every Pixel 4 comes with Night Sight for taking excellent photos during darker moments, while Quick Gestures can be used to interact with the phone without touching it, just wave your hand over the screen to skip songs and silence calls. Features like Call Screen help you avoid things like spam calls, too.
Again, stocks are extremely limited here and we don’t know how much longer this deal is going to be on the table. Act now to avoid any chance of disappointment.