Apple’s design choices for some of its hardware are not always well received, just look at the removal of the headphone jack from the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus as a good example of that. The same goes for its software too, and while it is true that iOS has an aesthetic that many find more pleasing than the competition, there is always room for improvement.
Take the multitasking interface as one example. It works, of that there is no doubt, but could it not be perhaps a little more, how shall we say, interesting?
The answer is yes, and as is invariably the case, the jailbreak community has one tweak up its sleeve that sets about taking the iOS multitasking interface and giving it a little more polish. If you are a fan of everything 3D, then you are going to want to read on. A tweak called 3DSwitcher 2 may be right up your street.
3DSwitcher 2 is actually an updated version of a tweak that was already quite popular, but now that it has received support for iOS 10, the tweak is back with a bang. Available from the BigBoss repository and costing a meager $1.99, this tweak takes the flat design of iOS 10 and gives it a fancy new 3D look, at least as far as that multitasking screen is concerned anyway.
Users have no fewer than seven different options to choose from, where some are more successful than others.
1. 3D Cards
2. Card Deck
3. Cover Flow
4. Inverse Cover Flow
5. More subtle Cover Flow
6. Inverse Subtler Cover Flow
7. 2D Cards (for those who really want the iOS 7 or 8 style switcher)
Words don’t really do 3DSwitcher 2 justice, but rest assured, because the tweak’s developer has a YouTube video in which things are shown off in all their glory. Check it out, and at less than $2, this is one tweak well worth adding to your jailbreak arsenal.
You might also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- How To Sideload / Install Kodi On Apple TV 4
- WhatsApp / WhatsPad++ On iPad And iOS 10 Without Jailbreak, Here’s How To Install It
- Download MovieBox On iOS 10 / 10.2.1 / 10.3 Without Jailbreak
- Windows 10 Product Key And Activation: How To Find It And How It Works