Announced via press release and not mentioned on-stage, Apple will be updating its existing MacBook Pro lineup with new Radeon Pro Vega graphics cards next month.
The new MacBook Pros will offer increased graphics performance to the tune of an additional 60%, something that will be of great benefit to anyone doing graphics or video work on their notebook. Apple says that the option will only be available on its top-tier 15-inch MacBook Pro line, however, so anyone wanting the best graphics performance in the smallest MacBook Pro is unfortunately out of luck.
Apple also today announced new MacBook Pro graphics options that will bring powerful Radeon Pro Vega graphics to MacBook Pro for the first time. These new graphics options deliver up to 60 percent faster graphics performance for the most demanding video editing, 3D design and rendering workloads.
There has been no word on pricing for the refreshed 15-inch MacBook Pro option as yet, but we do know that it will apparently be available on November 14th, one week after the updated MacBook Air and Mac mini go on sale alongside new Face-ID-equipped iPad Pro options.
We don’t expect them to be cheap, although nothing at that end of Apple’s notebook lineup has ever been accused of being inexpensive!
You may also like to check out:
- 2018 iPad Pro 11 / 12.9-Inch Glass Screen Protector: Here Are The Best Ones Available Today [List]
- 12.9-Inch iPad Pro Vs 11-Inch iPad Pro Vs 10.5 iPad Pro [Specs Comparison]
- iOS 12.1 Jailbreak, Should You Upgrade?
- iOS 12.1 Release Notes, Changelog, Security Content Details Released [Final Version]
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]