Dubbed as Wallaby (codename), the software enables developers to convert their Flash based content to a compatible HTML5 version so that they can run on HTML5 based browsers like Mobile Safari, found on iOS devices.
"Wallaby" is the codename for an experimental technology that converts the artwork and animation contained in Adobe® Flash® Professional (FLA) files into HTML. Wallaby is not a final product and is still in the testing and validation phase. We are not yet able to commit to a roadmap for this experimental technology.
9to5Mac has got a nice video walkthrough which shows the said software in action:
Available for both Windows and Mac, Wallaby can be downloaded via the links given below.
You may also like to check out:
- How to Install Flash / Frash Ported to iPhone 4 !! [Video]
- How to Install Flash on Your iPad Right Now! – Complete How to Guide
- Skyfire for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Brings Flash Video to iOS !
- Browse Flash Websites on your iPhone and iPad [No Jailbreak Req.]
- Watch Flash Videos (Vimeo, Megavideo, Dailymotion) on Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch “Without” Jailbreak