We have finally got our hands on the iPad the other day. The experience so far has been nothing short of spectacular. I won’t go as far as saying that iPad has replaced my netbook or desktop PC for that matter. But it has certainly created a new category among all the portable gadgets I own, and I now use it for some light gaming, web browsing, Youtubing and social networking (facebook app for iPhone on iPad sucks though) on the go.
I will have a lot more on it in the upcoming days and weeks. In the meantime, here is a short video which shows unboxing + hardware tour of iPad. I have also compared it size-wise with iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3G and a Dell Mini 10V netbook.
Disclosure: Post from my iPad.
You may also like to check out:
- iPad Fitted in a Car Dashboard [Video]
- Solution to Fix iPad Wi-Fi Problem
- Turn your iPad into iPhone for Making Phone Calls
- A 2-Year-Old Girl Finds iPad Extremely Easy to Use [Video]
- Super Duper Guide to iPad – Everything You Need to Know!