The iPhone X is here, and while the vast majority of people who go out and buy a brand new $1000 piece of high end technology will go out of their way to try and keep it looking pristine, there will always be a small monitory who go the complete opposite route.
These people take new smartphones and then drop them onto the ground in the name of science. Or more often, YouTube views. Whatever the motives, the result is the same. Destruction.
The iPhone X launch is no different to any other, and that means that there are plenty of videos already up on YouTube that show an iPhone X meeting an untimely end thanks to that cruel mistress known as gravity. Across the videos we have seen, the iPhone X has been dropped alongside a few different members of the competition, including the Galaxy S8 and Apple’s own iPhone lineup.
The aim is to see how well the iPhone 8 stands up to the torture compared to other handsets, and the results are often inconclusive. After all, no two falls are the same.
The iPhone X, again, is no different.
If you do drop your iPhone, then getting the screen replaced is unlikely to be cheap, unfortunately. As we mentioned previously, getting the display replaced on an iPhone X will cost $279, and if you have to fork out for a full damage repair, then you will have to hand over a jaw dropping $549. With all this said, we suggest keeping your iPhone X in a big bubble wrap cocoon when not in use, and make sure you carpet your home, office and place of commute in the same stuff, too.
If none of this makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up, be sure to check out the YouTube videos we just spoke about. You’ll probably enjoy them!
You may also like to check out:
- Fix For iPhone X Activation “Could Not Activate iPhone” Error Possibilities
- Download iOS 11.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone X
- The Best iPhone X Ultra-Slim Cases That Don’t Break The Bank
- The Best iPhone X / iPhone 8 Wireless Chargers
- Download iOS 11.1 IPSW Links And OTA Update Of Final Version
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.1, 11.0.3 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1 / 11.0.3 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]