Running a jailbroken iPhone on iOS 4 / 4.0.1 and having problems running Skype to its full potential? Well you don’t need to worry now. A new MobileSubstrate package has just been released in Cydia which fixes all issues that you maybe having running Skype on a iOS device which is jailbroken using the newly released JailbreakMe 2.0. To fix the issue, simply start Cydia and and apply all the updates, including that of MobileSubstrate version 0.9.3226-1 to run Skype with full multitasking support in iOS 4.
With @comex’s jailbreak out and behind us, I’m back on fixing duty: new MobileSubstrate fixes Skype redux and Cyntact is in high resolution.
Some other JailbreakMe related fixes that you maybe interested in..
- Fix Purple Screen Problem When Jailbreaking with JailbreakMe 2.0
- Fix PDF Exploit in Safari After Jailbreaking with JailbreakMe Using PDF Loading Warner
- How to Fix FaceTime and MMS Problem on iPhone 4 After Jailbreaking with JailbreakMe 2.0
You may also like to check out:
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch 3G / 2G, and iPad 3.2.1 with JailbreakMe 2.0
- How to Unlock iOS 4.0.1 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G [Guide]
- How to Unlock iOS 4 with Ultrasn0w and Blacksn0w on 05.13.04 Baseband [Guide]
- How to Jailbreak and Unlock iOS 4.1 on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G with Redsn0w [Downgrade]
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.0 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G using Redsn0w, PwnageTool 4.0 (Windows)