Users of one brand of smartphone form a distinct camp with respect to their ideologies, beliefs, user habits and of course, how they perceive people from other such smartphone camps.
There are three such major camps today: that of the Apple iPhone, Google Android and RIM’s Blackberry. And in the hilarious graphic posted below (drawn by C-Section), you’ll see just how they view themselves and each other.
It’s funny because it’s true! 😉
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone Users Get Twice As Much Sex As Android Users – Report
- Android Now Most Popular Mobile Operating System in US for Recent Buyers, Beats iPhone, BlackBerry!
- How Popular is the iPhone Compared to Android, BlackBerry and Others ? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Android is Now the Number 1 Selling Smartphone OS in United States
- Microsoft Tops Apple’s Revenue this Quarter Courtesy of 175 Million Windows 7 Licenses Sold