Greeng0blin jailbreak for Apple TV 4 tvOS 10.2.2 has been made available for download. This jailbreak has been put together by Kevin Bradley, popularly known as nitoTV, and some other prominent figures from the jailbreak community.
Now most of you must be wondering what’s the point of this jailbreak when there’s LiberTV tvOS 11.1 jailbreak available for both Apple TV 4 and Apple TV 4K.
Well to start of, one of the biggest advantage of this jailbreak is that Apple for whatever reason is still signing tvOS 10.2.2, which means you can install tvOS 10.2.2 on your Apple TV 4 right now and jailbreak it if you like. Another big advantage is that since Kevin Bradley is behind this greeng0blin jailbreak, what this means is that it comes with full support for popular nitoTV software.
For those of you who don’t know, nitoTV in a nutshell is basically Cydia of Apple TV jailbreak world, meaning once you have jailbroken your Apple TV with greeng0blin, you will get nitoTV installer app on it which you can use to browse and install various tweaks and apps on your jailbroken Apple TV which normally Apple wouldn’t allow on the App Store. Also included is support for Substrate, APT and DPKG, making this a fully-featured jailbreak experience.
Greeng0blin jailbreak for Apple TV 4 works on tvOS 9.x-10.2.2 and is available to download from the official nito.tv website.
In order to jailbreak using greeng0blin, all you will need to do is to download the IPA file of greeng0blin from the aforementioned site and then sideload it using Cydia Impactor. Once sideloaded, run the app in order to jailbreak and have nitoTV installer app experience on your Apple TV 4. You can follow any of our tutorials linked below on how to sideload apps like greeng0blin on your Apple TV:
- Sideload Apps On Apple TV 4K / tvOS 11 Without Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.3 Public Beta 2 Download / OTA Update Released
- Download: iOS 11.3 Beta 2 IPSW, OTA Released For Testing
- iOS 11.3 / 11.2.5 Jailbreak: SEP Of Beta 2 Not Compatible With iOS 11.1.2 For Downgrading
- Download iOS 11.2.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.5 To iOS 11.2.2 For Potential Future Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]