We may be at the tail end of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday madness that has taken everyone by storm over the last week or so, but that does not mean that we are going to be without any great deals.
Amazon is making absolutely sure of that, and a deal in which you can get a Seagate 8TB USB drive for just $124 is a great example of that.
The USB 3.0 drive normally sells for anything up to $180 and the current price is the best Amazon has offered the drive at, so don’t expect it to be falling any further than this any time soon.
The drive itself is an 8TB USB 3,0 affair that is backwardly compatible with USB 2.0 if your computer isn’t up to 3.0 specifications, and it’s proving hugely popular with a 4.5-star rating from 150 reviews. It’s clear this is a decent option for anyone who need huge amounts of storage at hand, and now is definitely the time to get in on this deal before it goes away
“Back up your computer content with ease. There is no software or hardware to install and nothing to configure for Windows. Simply leave it plugged in, and access stored content as needed.”
With 8TB of storage on offer you’re not likely to run out of space any time soon, so no matter how large your iTunes library or photo collection is, you’re probably good to go. That’s even the case if you’re using this as a backup drive, too.
Buy: Seagate 8TB External Hard Drive USB 3.0 from Amazon: $124.99 | Original price $180
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA, tvOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 2
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 Development: All The Recent iOS 12 Progress In One Place
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]