The breakneck pace at which the unc0ver jailbreak is being developed continues, with version 3.0.0 b34 now available for download. Don’t hang around though – at this rate it’ll have been updated again by the time you read this!
Just a day back we saw the release of beta 32 (and subsequently 33), and now the new beta 34 update brings with it a few important fixes relating to how tweaks are loaded, as well as overall stability fixes for those who have experienced issues with past versions of the jailbreak.
With beta 34 already including the improvements from beta 33, the full list of changes including both betas since beta 32, can be seen below:
02/24/2019 – v3.0.0~b33 was released for public testing with the following changes:
- Attempt to fix a stability issue with reloading system daemons that was known for causing the device to get stuck with a spinning wheel and eventually rebooting itself (Note: If you still experience this issue, you should use the RootFS Restore feature and re-attempt the jailbreak again before filing a new issue)
- Fix a bug in loading tweaks without reloading system daemons
- Fix a bug in assertion
- Note: It is highly recommended to turn on the Airplane Mode before attempting the jailbreak
02/25/2019 – v3.0.0~b34 was released for public testing with the following changes:
- Fix the root cause of the “Reload System Daemons” failures on iOS 12
- Add an apt lists cache file to ease load on repositories
If you’ve had issues using the jallbreak before, now might be a good time to try it again. As always though, it’s worth remembering that there are never any guarantees when jailbreaking and that things are even murkier here given the current beta status. It’s great to see the jailbreak evolving so quickly though, and that gives is a nice and warm feeling that things are absolutely going in the right direction.
To download the latest unc0ver IPA file, head over to the app’s GitHub page here.
You may also like to check out:
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 Using Luca’s WebKit Exploit May Soon Be Possible
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPad Or iPhone
- Best Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones