Apple’s newly released tvOS 16.3.3 update claims to have fixed an issue that causes some Apple TVs to lose connection to their Siri Remote, although it’s still early days and difficult to tell if it actually does.
Some Apple TV owners have complained of connectivity issues with their Siri Remote for a while now, saying that the remote connects and then disconnects seemingly at random.
The new tvOS 16.3.3 update is now available for download and Apple specifically calls out this release as one that should fix the connectivity issue.
This update fixes an issue where the Siri Remote can become unresponsive on Apple TV 4K (3rd generation).
Those who already have automatic updates enabled might have the new release installed on their device already, while everyone else can force the update by installing it via the Settings app on their Apple TV. We’d suggest that downloading the update and installing it could be a good idea even if you haven’t been suffering from this particular issue, too.
If you are still finding that your Siri Remote won’t stay connected after updating to this release, make sure that your Siri Remote is fully charged and then try again. If the problem persists it might be time to reach out to Apple for assistance.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.