We all know that no matter how much device makers improve battery life and continue to add ever-larger batteries to their smartphones and tablets, there continues to be a need for power users to top up before the end of the day.
It’s, unfortunately, one of those things that shows little sign of going away, and all we can really do to combat the situation is work to find ways around it. Wireless charging is one way to make it easier to stay topped up, but what if we had a Lightning cable that had a battery built right into it?
That’s exactly what we have on offer here, and while it’s true that it only solves the problem for users of iPhones and iPads, that’s still better than nothing and is absolutely all that’s needed for users of those two types of devices.
If you have an iPhone or an iPad and find yourself reaching for a plug socket before the end of the day, this cable and battery combo is going to be right up your street, and best of all, you can get it at additional discount from here and bring the price down to just $35 from $60 when using promo code FALLXSALE20BPBCBLE at check out.
With a Lightning connector on one end and a USB connector on the other, this cable has a 2,500mAh battery stuck between the two. That means that most iPhones and iPads should get a decent jolt of power before the thing needs charging itself, and when it does, just plugging the cable into power will charge both the battery and the iPhone or iPad at the same time. Now that’s what we call multitasking!
As mentioned earlier, right now you can get this cable with a massive discount off of its normal asking price with free shipping included. What are you waiting for?
Buy: Lightning Cable With Built-In 2500mAh Power Bank: $34.95 with promo code FALLXSALE20BPBCBLE | Original price: $60
You may also like to check out:
- Best iPhone XR Case? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Ultra-Thin Slim iPhone XR Case: Here’s The Best Ones [Exclusive Discount Code Inside]
- iPhone XR Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iPhone XR / XS Power Bank: Best 18W USB PD Models [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 Update: Ian Beer Releases His Exploits
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Update: Apple Stops Signing iOS 11.4.1, Here’s What That Means
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.0.1 To iOS 12.0 / 11.4.1
- Download: iOS 12.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 / 12 / 12.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]