If you’re someone who finds themselves jetting around the world then you’ve probably run into a problem that a lot of people face. Different countries tend to use different types of plug socket, meaning if you turn up with your home country’s plugs, you might be out of luck. Thankfully, there is such a thing as a travel adapter, and a pretty great one is available at a pretty great price right now.
The Uppel International Travel 5V USB and USB-C Wall Adapter may have one of the longest names we’ve seen, but it’s also supremely awesome. Compatible with over 150 countries thanks to its US, EU, UK, and AUS outlets, this thing lets you plug cables into its 2.4A USB-A port or 3A USB-C port, meaning two devices can be charged at the same time. You can also plug things into the AC power socket too, so even if you don’t have something with a USB cable, it can be charged.
Normally the universal adapter would cost around $22, but right now the red version can be yours for just a little over $11 if you enter the special discount code at checkout.
Buy: UPPEL International Power Adapter, Worldwide Travel Charger with 2.4A USB and USB-C 5V/3A Wall Charger from Amazon: $11.39 with code GORLB2JA | Original price $22
To top it all off there’s a one-year warranty as well as a pretty amazing 4.7 out of 5 star rating on Amazon, and that’s no mean feat. If you have a trip coming up, this might be the perfect addition to your tech bag.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.2 To iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.1.1
- iOS 12.1.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes As Highlighted By Apple
- Download iOS 12.1.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, And More
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 / iOS 12.1: Project Zero Team Publishes Privilege Escalation Bug That Could Lead To First Public iOS 12 Jailbreak
- Call Of Duty Legends Of War Android APK Beta Download Of 1.0.0 Version Released
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.