Tesla is the company that people are most loyal to across the United States, according to a new study carried out by S&P Global.
Tesla already has more than 60% of the new electric car market in the United States, and now the new figures show that the company is well placed to ensure it keeps its place at the top of the pile as more people make the move to electric vehicles.
On top of its “Overall Loyalty to Make” recognition, Tesla scored repeat wins for “Highest Conquest Percentage” and “Alternative Powertrain Loyalty to Make.” The combination of an active return-to-market consumer base and a majority share of BEV sales were contributors to Tesla’s loyalty performance this year. However, the brand’s resonance with ethnic consumers was a key driver in its recognition of loyalty improvement and diversity retention.
The only two categories where Tesla didn’t come out on top were two that aren’t applicable to it. The first was “Overall Loyalty to Manufacturer,” but with Tesla only being a single brand it wasn’t going to compete with GM which owns multiple.
The second category was “Overall Loyalty to Dealer,” and with Tesla not using dealers it was never in the running.
Electrek points out that S&P Global’s report also notes that Tesla’s brand loyalty also comes at a time when overall loyalty in the car market is on the decline.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.