The all-in-one untethered jailbreak tool, which was released yesterday has been updated. An issue which was reported earlier where it deleted all the saved photos on the device once the jailbreak was complete has been fixed. This update to Spirit resolves error code c0000005 which some Windows users were facing.
The official change log is as follows.
Update (May 3): I’ve updated the jailbreak tool. It no longer deletes photos (sorry!) and should resolve the issue with error code c0000005. (If you still get that error with the new version, try setting compatibility mode to Windows 95.)
Check out our following step by step guides to jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – untethered !
- How to Jailbreak iPad on OS 3.2
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS on OS 3.1.3
- How to Jailbreak iPod touch 3G on OS 3.1.3 Untethered
Download Spirit for Windows and Mac
You may also like to check out:
- How to Enable Voice Control on iPad
- How to Run iPhone Apps in Native Resolution of iPad (Non-Pixelated)
You can follow me on twitter or join our facebook fanpage to keep yourself updated on all the latest jailbreaking and unlocking releases.