Going paperless is a great way to do away with the tons of letters and documents that come through our doors every day. You can scan them using your phone, but the best and quickest way is with a dedicated scanner – and now you can pick up the popular ScanSnap iX1600 with a big discount.
The Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 would normally sell for around $554, but if you place your order today you’ll pay just $419.99. That’s a saving of 24% and $135.
Unlike so many discounts, this one doesn’t require that you enter a discount code or clip an on-screen coupon. All you do need to do is make sure that you place your order as soon as possible and before the price comes to an end.
Buy: Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600, White: $419.99 | Original price: $554
Buy: Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600, Black: $419.99 | Original price: $554
The ScanSnap iX1600 is available in two different colors so make sure to select the one that you prefer. But no matter which you choose you’ll get to use a large 5.3-inch touch-screen when scanning things and use up to 30 different customizable profiles.
Because the ScanSnap iX1600 is wireless, you can connect to it using your phone, tablet, or computer and be scanning away in no time at all. Whether you’re scanning letters, forms, or photos this will handle it all. Just remember that this price won’t stick around forever.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4.1 OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.