Amazon is currently selling the Samsung Galaxy SmartTag Bluetooth tracker for the bargain price of $19.99 without the need to enter any discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons. You do need to make sure that you’re quick when placing those orders, though – this deal won’t last for long.
In fact, this deal won’t last beyond today, with Amazon calling it quits at midnight tonight. With that in mind, make sure to get your orders in now while you still can if you want to avoid the potential for disappointment!
Amazon would normally sell the Samsung Galaxy SmartTag Bluetooth tracker for around $30, making this a saving of $10 and a full third. Make sure to select the color you want when adding your new tag to your cart, too.
Buy: Samsung Galaxy SmartTag Bluetooth Tracker from Amazon: $19.99 | Original price: $30
At the time of writing, the Samsung Galaxy SmartTag Bluetooth tracker has more than 1,700 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.5 stars out of a possible five. That’s a great score and these little things are exactly what you need for making sure you never lose your keys wallet, or just about anything else.
Again, this deal comes to a close in a matter of hours so make sure to order now – you’ll kick yourself if you miss out. Especially the first time you can’t find your car keys!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Beta 8 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 8 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Beta 5 Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.8 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.8 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 14.8 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.7.1 And iPadOS 14.7.1 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.