The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge will be available for pre-order on T-Mobile starting tomorrow, and the U.S. based carrier has just revealed the prices that would accompany both the handsets as well. Head over the jump for a complete list of the prices and the offers that T-Mobile has up its sleeves.
The S6 and the S6 Edge are to be released on the 10th of April this year, but T-Mobile is going a step ahead and offering interested customers a chance to have the device in their hands before they become available in the stores across the globe, or at least the U.S.. Meanwhile, AT&T, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and Verizon Wireless will also start accepting pre-orders and will be carrying both the devices.
Disappointingly, your color options could be limited to the Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, and White Pearl at the start, and these options will be common to both the S6 and S6 Edge. The more impressive Blue Topaz and Green Emerald options are expected to be available sometime later after the initial launch.
T-Mobile will be offering all three storage variants of the S6 and S6 Edge, and interestingly, the carrier will not be asking for any down payment on 32GB models of the devices. Here’s the complete breakdown as per T-Mobile:
- 32GB Galaxy S6: On contract $0 down payment+ $28.33/month x 24 | FRP $679.92
- 64GB Galaxy S6: On contract $99.99 down payment + $27.50/month x 24 | FRP $759.99
- 128GB Galaxy S6: On contract $199.99 down payment + $27.50/month x 24 | FRP $859.99
- 32GB Galaxy S6 Edge: On contract $0 down payment + $32.49/month x 24 | FRP $779.99
- 64GB Galaxy S6 Edge: On contract $99.99 down payment + $31.66/month x 24 | FRP $859.83
- 128GB Galaxy S6 Edge: On contract $199.99 down payment + $31.66/month x 24 | FRP $959.83
As for the availability of the S6 in countries other than the U.S., the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge have just gone live for pre-ordering today, along with the HTC One M9 as well in the UK.
Which model of the Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge will you be going with? Sound off in the comments section below.
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.