Apple’s quarterly earnings call is just around the corner, taking place on July 30th. That means that analysts are all getting their final estimations in ahead of time and 9to5Mac has seen a report from Wedbush.
The report in question suggests that, counter to other beliefs, iPhone sales will remain stable.
Many other analysts believe Apple’s iPhone has been in for a poor quarter, seeing sales drop. Not the case, according to Wedbush, with sales of around 180 million units for 2019 still believed to be accurate.
The Chinese market has been a concern for the last year for Apple, and while Wedbush believes that the market remains “tough to navigate” it believes that demand in China remains stable, thanks in part to Apple’s recent price cuts in the country.
As for future products, the analyst also believes that Apple is getting ready to announce its first major AirPods revision later this buyers. The new model is believed to feature a new design and waterproofing for use when swimming and in the gym. Rumors of that ilk have been around for months, even before Apple announced the more sporty AirPods-like Beats Powerbeats Pro earphones earlier this year.
(Image: 2019 iPhone 11 concept renders)
Apple earnings calls are always interesting for all manner of reasons. Analysts do their best to predict the outcome of these calls, often with wide ranging results. As always the iPhone will be a big indicator of how Apple as a whole has done, making or breaking its figures in the process.
(Source: 9to5Mac, Top image: AirPods Jet Black Concept)
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Along With Of iPadOS 13 Beta 3
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 Profile Without UDID / Developer Account, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13 Beta 3 17A5522g IPSW Links, OTA Revised Update Released To Devs
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Profile Download Along With iPadOS 13, tvOS 13 And macOS Catalina Released To Testers
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.