We are giving away 5 (five) keys of PushFix 2.0 for unlocked iPhone 3.x for free with absolutely no strings attached. To qualify for the giveaway, you must have a jailbroken + hacktivated/unlocked iPhone (which is not activated with AT&T) because there is no point in giving it away to those who don’t need it. You are also required to join RedmondPie.com and PushFix.info facebook fanpages (if you haven’t already) and then leave a comment here on this post you are reading with a legitimate email address for contact. I will pick 5 winners randomly and then contact them by email. Anyone, of any age from anywhere is welcome to enter the contest. Contest closes on Thursday, December 31st, 2009 at 11:59 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). Winners will be notified by email.
You can follow my review on PushFix 2.0 here if you want to know more details on how it works.
- Giveaway: 5 keys of PushFix 2.0 for hacktivated/unlocked iPhone (Each Key Costs: $5.99 USD).
- Anyone of any age can enter the contest.
- To Enter, join RedmondPie.com and PushFix.info facebook fanpages (if you haven’t already) and then leave a comment below with a legitimate email address for contact. Multiple comments will only count as one entry.
- Last date of entry is Thursday, December 31st, 2009 at 11:59 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
- Winners will be drawn and will be notified by email on 1st January 2010.
Don’t forget to subscribe in our feeds to get notified about similar offers in future.
P.S. Merry Christmas to all those of you who celebrate 🙂
UPDATE 1: Mike Zappa, paulw, Jordan Herzig, jiyo and Jim Alex are the lucky winners of PushFix 2.0 giveaway. They have all been notified about this via email. Once again, Special thanks to Steve of PushFix.info for arranging this free giveaway of PushFix 2.0 for RedmondPie.com readers.