Sometimes things happen on Twitter and you just can’t quite believe what you’re seeing. This time it came via United States President, Donald Trump, who took to the social network to talk to Apple CEO Tim Cook.
In his latest tweet the President proclaimed that he didn’t like the gesture-driven interface of his iPhone. Instead, he preferred the “button” that was around before.
From that we can only assume that the president has upgraded from a previous iPhone and now has his hands on the new hotness in the form of an iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro.
That, of course, means that he is likely now dealing with the gestures that we all learnt when the iPhone X arrived. And as many will attest, it can take some getting used to.
Presumably Trump Willie eventually get his fingers around what needs to happen when he wants to return Home, switch apps, and more. Millions came before him and managed it so presumably the leader of the free world can, too.
To Tim: The Button on the IPhone was FAR better than the Swipe!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 25, 2019
Far more interesting is the fact that Trump decided that a public Twitter post was the best way to talk to Apple’s CEO. Presumably Cook isn’t taking his calls, but who knows?
Trump and Cook are said to have an unlikely relationship with the president often praising Apple for its work to employee Americans.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Released
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.3 Update: Security Content Fixes, Patches Detailed By Apple
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.3 / iPadOS 13.1.3 To iOS 13.1.2, Here’s How
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Download: iOS 13.1.3 / iPadOS 13.1.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Pixel 4 Face Unlock Works Even With Eyes Closed, Google Confirms