The life and times of US president Donald Trump is, unfortunately, something that will just not stay out of the news these days, and the latest tidbit about how he goes about his day related to his use of one device in particular; an iPad.
We already know that Trump is not the world’s most prolific computer user, that much is clear. Instead, he uses iPhones as a way of communicating with the world, usually through the medium of Twitter.
However, when he isn’t tapping away on an iPhone we’re told he also uses an iPad or, as he likes to call it, “the flat one”.
The news comes after ABC News White House correspondent Tara Palmeri responded to questions about how Trump accesses Google, something that is a hot topic right now after he accused Google of hindering search results that are in his favor.
According to Palmieri the president “sometimes” uses an iPad, although he apparently struggles with the nomenclature so instead simply refers to it as “the flat one.” We’re sure that’s music to the ears of Apple CEO Tim Cook and the company’s marketing department.
Why Trump calls his iPad “the flat one” is not clear, no do we think we really need to know, but the news that he uses it to read articles is interesting considering previous claims that he has aides print interesting articles out so that he can read them in paper form. The love of the iPhone and iPad also flies in the face of past calls for a boycott of Apple, although swings in stance shouldn’t surprise us anymore.
(Source: @tarapalmeri [Twitter])
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12 Beta 11 IPSW Links And OTA Update For Devs
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 / 11.3.1: iOS 12 Beta 9 SEP Is Compatible With Electra Jailbreak Supported Firmware
- Download: Android 9 Pie Factory Images, OTA For Pixel, Essential Phone Released
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 11 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 11 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]