Apple’s “By Innovation Only” event has been and gone and, as expected, it did exactly what it said on the tin by featuring innovative products and remarkable upgrades. One of those products, the iPhone 11, stole the show, with Apple also announcing that the new smartphone lineup will be available to pre-order this coming Friday at 5 AM Pacific Time.
Apple is usually as keen as Christmas to get its devices into as many hands as possible, which means that the company usually puts any new iPhone up for pre-order at 12:01 AM Pacific Time.
For one reason or another, and for reasons which will probably only remain known internally, the company has decided to delay that pre-order launch by close to five hours by putting the launch back until 5 AM Pacific Time.
For some wannabe owners, staying up until just after midnight to order a device is extremely achievable. Staying up until 5 AM, or setting an earlier alarm to get up at 5 AM, is not so achievable and will likely deter a fair few people from putting a successful order through when the pre-order time comes. Of course, the hardware faithful who go through this process year-on-year religiously will still get their hands on the device but it remains to be seen how many on-the-fence purchasers will love the new pre-order time.
For those looking to get their hands on iPhone 11, and who don’t care what time pre-order is as they won’t be deterred, prices for iPhone 11 will start at $699, which is a reduction on the like-for-like iPhone XR last year which started at $749. For those looking to grab one of the Pro models, prices will start at $999 for iPhone 11 Pro and $1,099 for iPhone 11 Pro Max, which gets you the larger display.
For a lot of people, the entry-level iPhone 11 will actually be more than enough to take care of their smartphone needs. Apple is really aiming the iPhone 11 Pro range at the top-end market for those who are extremely demanding and want more from their device. That target market, however, will have to pay more to get more with iPhone 11 Pro sitting in the same price bracket as the iPhone X and iPhone XS.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 GM IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 13 / 13.1 Final Version Release Date Announced By Apple
- Download iOS 13 GM IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone
- iPhone 11 Vs iPhone 11 Pro Vs 11 Pro Max Vs XR / XS / Max [Specs Comparison]
- iOS 13.1 Beta 3 Profile File Download Link Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 3, iPadOS 13.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone, iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13 GM Profile File Download Link For OTA Update, Why Is it Not Available?
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.