Google’s Pixel 2 smartphone is now all official, though what if you own a current Pixel device and will not be upgrading to the newer model this year but still want to have a taste of what all the fuss is about?
This being Android and this also being one of the biggest smartphone releases of the year, someone has taken a couple of pieces of software from the Pixel 2 and made it available for owners of original Pixel devices. Those two pieces of software are the Pixel 2’s Google Camera app and the Pixel 2 Launcher.
Kicking things off with the launcher, the app is actually available for all, though if you do install it on a non-Google handset, then there is the possibility that things will not be quite right. The Google Assistant home page is one example of that, so if you want to get the very best out of the launcher, you are going to want to install it on one of the original Pixel devices. The newly ripped launcher can be downloaded from the usual sources as well as from the link provided below.
Moving on to the camera app, this also has some issues. Again, you will want to install this on a Pixel device to get the best compatibility and have the fewest issues, otherwise your mileage will most definitely vary. If you do own a Pixel, then you will be pleased to know that new features such as the new Motion Photo and Face Retouching features will work, so you’ll get plenty to play around with right there.
Again, the camera app can be downloaded in APK form, but just remember that it may not play ball depending on which Android phone you install it on. Camera apps are always a bit of a lottery when it comes to compatibility, unfortunately.
You can download the APKs for both from here.
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 17.4 IPA, DEB For Apple TV 4K / 4 / tvOS 11 Download Released
- Instagram++ iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Pulse Sports Kodi Addon Not Working In 2017? Fix It By Installing It The Right Way, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11.0.3 IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Device
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.3 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.3, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.3 / 11.0.2 / 11.0.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]