If you’re a big Nintendo Switch gamer then you will be acutely aware of the ever-growing collecting of awesome games that are available. That’s not a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination, but it does put a strain on that small microSD card you’re using. Why not upgrade to something a little more capable, like this Samsung 512GB microSD card?
That’s a very good idea indeed, and right now it’s a better idea than any other card we can find. It’s a 512GB microSD card that will hold many, many games no matter how complex they are. And if you don’t need that much space just yet, think of this as future-proofing to the extreme.
Buy: Samsung 512GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD Evo Select Memory Card with Adapter from Amazon: $99.99 | Original price: $200
High-performance for 4K UHD video recording, high resolution pictures, gaming, and music, for use in Smartphones, action Cameras, drones, gaming consoles, Android Tablets, laptops, DSLRs, and more
You can, of course, still use this card with anything, not just the Nintendo Switch. Owners of phones with support for microSD cards can put one of these in and enjoy a huge amount of fast storage for things like movies, photos, apps, and more. If you’re a photographer or videographer you can put this into your camera, too. And there’s even a standard SD card adapter as well, so you can put the card into a computer for easy data transfer.
With its 10 year warranty and the fact its water, temperature, shock, and X-ray proof it’s definitely true that this card will last you. Which is probably a good job, because it’s going to take some filling!
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad