Black Friday is all about making those savings! And you can save big on Apple’s second-generation AirPods with a 28% discount. For those that act right now, the discount takes the price of the AirPods 2 down to just $114.99 with an accompanying charging case.
Apple’s AirPods are all about power, versatility, and total simplicity. Gone are the days of complex pairing processes and attempting to troubleshoot Bluetooth issues. The internal chip within the AirPods 2 means that owners will get a seamless experience with other Apple devices. Those who own an iPhone, an iPad, or a Mac will benefit from an exceptional product experience and seamless switching between devices.
Once paired, simply take the AirPods out of the provided charging case, put them in your ears, and they connect immediately without issue. Once connected, they are perfect for immersing the wearer in rich, high-quality sound. All of this happens automatically after a simple one-tap setup process. Internal sensors are capable of sensing when they are placed in your ear and automatically pause any playing audio when they are removed. And simply placing them back into the accompanying charging case will top the batteries up.
Siri can announce incoming messages directly through the AirPods when they are in operation. A song can be shared between two sets of AirPods so friends and family can hear exactly what you are listening to. A single charge will provide up to 5-hours of playback and the accompanying charging case can ensure that the AirPods can be used for up to 24-hours.
Head on over to the direct link below to take advantage of this wonderful AirPods 2 deal. There are no discount codes or promotional coupons required to achieve the advertised price. Just make sure to act quickly before the AirPods 2 are put back up to the original price.
Buy: Apple AirPods 2 from Amazon: $114.99 | Original price: $159
Looking for more deals? Lots and lots of them? Check out the following:
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 15.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.