When Apple announced the iPhone X back in September of last year there were plenty of problems to find with it. One of those was that very pronounced notch that as time has moved on, everyone seems to have either simply accepted or even embraced, and the other was the price.
Starting at $999 for the 64GB model and growing when extra storage is added to the mix, the iPhone X is not an inexpensive phone. That being said, there are more expensive iPhones out there if you want something a little more custom. Like the new options from Parisian company Hadoro, for example.
Starting at around $5,250 and going all the way up to an eye watering $10,400, these new phones take a stock iPhone X in 256GB configuration and then strip it down, replacing just about every external component and replacing it with something else – usually made of some expensive materials ranging from carbon fiber to alligator leather.
The costliest of the options sees the glass body of the stock iPhone X replaced with a gold-plated frame that is also covered in the aforementioned alligator leather.
Taking things a step further, Hadoro also includes a diamond Apple logo just to make sure everyone is well aware of the fact that this is no ordinary iPhone. All this for $10,421.28.
No doubt the most interesting looking option, although perhaps our least favorite of those we’ve seen, is the iPhone X which includes a 3D image of a skeleton around the back, complete with glowing eyes that light up whenever the iPhone is turned on. Thankfully the light-up eyes can be customized in the iPhone’s settings, but still, that’s a lot of garish iPhone for your money right there.
Internally these are standard iPhones, although we do wonder how well the wireless charging functionality stands up to some of the modifications going on here.
These Hadoro iPhone X handsets aren’t the only expensive customized options around. We recently told you about the iPhone X Tesla and while it may not look quite as nice as some of the Hadoros, it does at least have solar power up its sleeve.
You may also like to check out:
- Live Stream WWDC 2018 Keynote Online On Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, Apple TV, Here’s How
- Free iPhone Personal Hotspot Tethering Without Jailbreak Or Ad Hoc Internet Sharing: Yes It’s Possible Now
- Download Copy Of Your Apple ID Account Data, Here’s How
- iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak Project Moon Demoed On Video
- PUBG Mobile 0.6.3 APK Beta Update Rolls Out Featuring FPS Mode And More In China
- Download iOS 11.4 Beta 6 IPSW Links And OTA Update [Testers Only]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.3.1 / 11.2.6 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 11.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Fix For Third-Party Screen Repair Issue
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.