We all like to have photos around our homes. Whether it’s a photo of our loved ones or a memory from our past, photos are great ways of brightening up our days. But they get stale and, no matter the subject matter, we get tired of seeing the same photo every day, every week, every year.
Smart photo frames solve that and Netgear has a new one that looks like it could be a winner.
The snappily named Netgear Meural WiFi Photo Frame packs a 15.6-inch display and, of course, it’s connected to WiFi. That means that users can have their images rotate at will, all based on a schedule and using selected playlists and albums. Power problems are a thing of the past as well, with the screen turning off when nobody is there to see it.
- Schedule albums and playlists to show at different times of the day so everyone in the family can see what they want when they want.
- Integrated sensors monitor the room’s ambient light to ensure the proper brightness of all the images and the frame can automatically go to sleep when it’s dark.
- The Meural WiFi Photo Frame also stands in both portrait and landscape orientations and auto orients photos and content to fit the display. Live Photos from Apple iOS and short format videos – up to 15 seconds – are also supported with Meural, so you can see your memories come to life from the display.
- The Meural WiFi Photo Frame joins the existing Meural Canvas II family, available in 21-inch and 27-inch display sizes, which also benefit from these new photo-sharing features on the app.
That all sounds impressive enough, but it comes at a price. The Meural WiFi Photo Frame is available right now and costs $299.95. That’s a lot to spend on something that you might not actually look at all that much, but on the other hand can you really put a price on happiness?
Apparently you can, and it’s almost $300.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 6 IPSW Links, OTA Profile & iPadOS 14 Beta 6 Released
- Get iOS 14 Beta 6 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.6.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Video Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.6.1 To iOS 13.6, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.6.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.6.1
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.