DJI has today announced the DJI Mavic 3 Classic, a more affordable option for people who don’t want to spend the money needed to get into the DJI Mavic 3.
That doesn’t mean that this thing is cheap, but it does mean that there are some big features here despite that relatively cut-down price point.
The DJI Mavic 3 Classic starts at $1,469 for the base model, but you can pay $1,599 and get a DJI RC-N1 controller in the box. Pay $1.749 and that turns into the DJI RC controller.
None of that is cheap, of course, but it’s a lot cheaper than the premium Mavic 3 that starts at more than $2,000.
For your money you’re going to lose the additional telephoto lens, but the same 4/3 CMOS 20-megapixel camera remains. You’ll also get a maximum 46-minute flying time and the Mavic 3 Fly More Kit will also work here for those who need more time in the air.
The camera can capture 5.1K video at 50fps or 4K video at 60fps. Those willing to drop to 1080p also get 60fps, too. Slow-motion is taken care of at 120fps at 4K and 200fps at 1080p.
In terms of safety features, the drone can plan routes to avoid hazards on its own and has eight visual sensors that are designed to make sure that’s done without a hitch. The Return To Home feature is also good for a 200-meter range, too.
Those looking to bag themselves a Mavic 3 Classic can do so by placing their order starting today.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.